Wednesday 23 January 2013

Today I went to Crystal Hut by myself to try their amazing Belgian Waffles. Wow! I have only had a few waffles in my life as they are not common in Australia, but I was impressed. They are pretty large and come with strawberries, blueberries, cream, maple syrup and heaps of chocolate chips over everything...in my opinion, an excellent combination. Some ice cream definitely would have put the icing on the cake but maybe they will implement that later.

I was meaning to take a photo of them before I started eating but I got carried away with stuffing my face so completely forgot to do that...so here's what I got


All done


The balcony outside Crystal Hut. This is by far the prettiest view on either mountain. As you can see there is no snow on the deck; it hasn't snowed for over 1 week and the conditions are very icy and dangerous. Crystal Hut also does fondue at night with transport via sleds or cat. It's quite expensive but I imagine it would be well worth the money.


More of the view outside Crystal Hut


No comments:

Post a Comment